MultCloud: Cloud Storage Service Management in one location
Currently, there are many cloud storage services and it is not difficult to own one or more accounts. However, it is not the same matter to manage all accounts. Now, MultCloud can help us to collect many popular storage services (Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, MEGA, MediaFire, etc.) to manage and transfer data between them with a free flow of a maximum 2TB.
- Sign up an account:
Visit the service homepage. Then you select the version for use including:
- Free – Free 2TB data flow, for basic users and many features to be limited.
- Premium – Advanced version, charged, unlimited features and flow.
As a regular user, let’s choose Free to have experienced first, and then you can upgrade to the Premium version if this version is used well. The service allows us to use either an account or without an account.
– Click Experience without signing up to use immediately with the name and password subject to service provided. In this form, you can use immediately without registering for a nonresident user.
– Click Create an Account in email and then activating. Or sign in by your Facebook account, Google+ in.
- Cloud Data Management service:
MultCloud supports data management services such as Google Drive, Google Drive for G Suite, Dropbox, Dropbox for Business, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Amazon Drive, MEGA, Box, Flickr, Hubic, Evernote, iCloud, MySQL. , …
Click Add Cloud Drivers and select the service to manage> Next. Only one service is connected per turn. Next, enter the service identification name, such as adding number to avoid confusion between the following connection accounts to such service.
The cloud connection service will appear on the left side, click to manage the file stored in the account. You can quickly access the folder of other storage services by clicking the arrow shaped circle as shown in the folder.